The Life of a Drone !

Reaction score
eteefd.jpg

Hi everyone. I would like to share a simple story with you.

I´m a drone lover and I was missing a shirt that could sum my daily life with my drone, so I did a shirt with my wife that represents the life of a drone. I´m 100 % sure you will understand this. Don´t you?
How do you see yourself in this process? Wish you all the best.

The campaign is about to finish and the feedback as been great, so you might want to check it before it finishes.

http://teespring.com/thelifeofadrone

live it but try not to crash as a milestone in the daily life portrayal :), and Ive been cautious and maybe even lucky to date as all have been minor....

Also, ya forgot the upgrade stage....:D

...and the spend stage.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah..the upgrade stage and spend stage are always ON.

Sometime I don´t deal well with upgrading my machine. The technology changes so fast nowadays!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well I will admit, when I see a new member who's first post is in the wrong place, and who wants to sell something, it gets the ol' spidy senses tingling. Know what I mean?

Reactions: dirkclod
Well I will admit, when I see a new member who's first post is in the wrong place, and who wants to sell something, it gets the ol' spidy senses tingling. Know what I mean?
Does mine too here lately with all the new members !
I am the one that reported it mreis as ya seemed to over look rule #10
you were suppose to read when ya joined !!

Now everyone that reads this ..ya been seeing all the threads about ..lets make the forum better ...
Well if we don't start doing this we not helping the solution but contributing to the problem !

did I say that right :confused:
Do hope ya sell some shirts bro
ya just put it the wrong spot :)

Reactions: snerd and MDR
Sorry for posting in the wrong place. Didn´t mean to break any rule.

I´m from NY and I have a Dji Phantom 2. I also have a little one for my kid to play with, a Proto X.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic