The future is here!

Reaction score
Anybody hear about this? We went and watched as it's only about 15 minutes from our home. Video of course doesn't do it justice. I was very impressed. Same technology as at the beginning of the Olympics in Beijing? At one point I counted about 24 drones. Can't make it out though in the video. Crowd was very impressed and inquisitive. One more thing. This was taking place less than a mile from Carefree Airport. Directly, and I mean DIRECTLY in their flight path! Must of had some serious permission! There were 2 shows. Second one was around 9:00 p.m. I believe.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Listening to the audio, the show was put on by fireflydroneshows.com out of Detroit, MI. They have a YouTube channel also, Firefly Drone Shows EF. One of their videos on their website shows 60 drones being used. There's a new kid on the block, Intel.

Listening to the audio, the show was put on by fireflydroneshows.com out of Detroit, MI. They have a YouTube channel also, Firefly Drone Shows EF. One of their videos on their website shows 60 drones being used. There's a new kid on the block, Intel.
Intel/Movidius tech has been enabling the DJI smarts for a while, we first saw it in the phantom 4...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.