What is the next level: Advancing drone business

I read those post, but he really didnt extrapolate on anything. Am I missing something?

I guess I could have been more specific. At some point the post discusses utilizing your background knowledge and connections to find a niche and an approach for golf courses.

Your question was "What is next". I don't think any of us can answer that for you. Your particular market, background, interests, connections, and level of commitment are what should determine your next steps.

I guess I could have been more specific. At some point the post discusses utilizing your background knowledge and connections to find a niche and an approach for golf courses.

Your question was "What is next". I don't think any of us can answer that for you. Your particular market, background, interests, connections, and level of commitment are what should determine your next steps.
Oh ok, I see I just misunderstood you. I agree, finding your market is key to growth.

Oh ok, I see I just misunderstood you. I agree, finding your market is key to growth.

If you read business magazines and websites, you generally find that "successful" people attribute passion to their success. Find something that you are passionate about and go for it. For me, I love public service and that's what I am actively pursuing with my UAS business.Having said that, their is nothing wrong with picking up quick money along the way. Just don't lose your focus.

As far as equipment, I have always lived by the phrase, "buy once, cry once". I will say that it has somewhat bit me in this industry. The technology moves so fast that it's easy to drop a bunch of cash and in under a year be behind the curve. So I would start by identifying your target market, begin to develop a client base and then assess your equipment needs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4