the best settings for dji phantom 4 pro for sunset shooting

Reaction score
do you have any idea whats the best gimbal camera settings for dji phantom 4 pro on sunset shooting?
I've recorded something on sunset but the picture is blurry even though I recorded it in 4K. i've tried to google it and everyone says it happened bcs of over exposed. pls help.

Never done it, but maybe try focusing on the horizon, 20 or more degrees away from the Sun?

Exposure with sunsets will vary significantly over that last 30 minutes before the sun goes below the horizon. The main way to expose properly will be to expose for the sky and not count on the land holding too many details. As the sun dips below the horizon you'll be able to open your iris more and the land will be less silhouetted. The histogram can help to keep your sky from blowing out too much until you get used to doing it by eye. For specific suggestions we'd have to see a still from what you shot. Also, are you taking stills or video?

do you have any idea whats the best gimbal camera settings for dji phantom 4 pro on sunset shooting?
I've recorded something on sunset but the picture is blurry even though I recorded it in 4K. i've tried to google it and everyone says it happened bcs of over exposed. pls help.
For sunsets ive done really well using AEB shots. Its a little more post production work, but you get a good full exposure without a blown out sky or a black foreground.

I shoot most of my bracked sunset shots at 2.8 aperture, 100 iso and adjust shutter speed as needed to get to 0 ev. As the Sun sets its a constant change to longer and longer shutter speeds to keep up with dwindling light.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic