Thank you for the add.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi Everyone I've been reading many of the posts and am here to offer assistance when I can. Locations to fly your drones is of the biggest concern. I am a licensed FAA Single Engine Land Pilot and also a Part 107 Commercial Drone Pilot. Regarding State Parks there is a list of State Parks you can legally fly your drones in Pennsylvania and Frances Sloucum is not on the list. Drone Laws in Pennsylvania (2019) - UAV Coach Im stationed in Pittston. In the next couple of weeks I will be completing My Drone Mentoring Course which is training to take your FAA Part 107 Exam. Regarding flying in West Pittston and Pittston. It is illegal to take off because it is in Class D airspace which is from the Surface to well above the permitted 400 feet AGL Limit. The key is airspaces are Class E, D, C and B airspaces and begin at the surface. I have been doing professional Photography for years so this is geared to assist those who want to videotape and take pictures for profit. You can not legally sell your pictures without a 107 License. If you get caught fines range from $1100.00 per picture to Airspace violations of $5000.00. Recreation Pilots must notify any airport that is in Class G Airspace that they will be operating within 5 miles. There is so much to learn and if I can help keep you safe and out of trouble I will. I will keep you up to date when my course is ready. A free app I recommend you looking into is AIRMAP. available on Play store It is a FAA LAANC approved App which works with the FAA and shows you where you can fly legally as well as what airports or restricted airspaces are close to you. It means Low Altitude Authorization Notification Capability If interested in learning more shoot me an Email [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20