Text editor??

Reaction score
Attempted to download a flight record and what came up was a couple screens of symbols that appeared similar to (perhaps) Chinese characters. At the bottom of the last screen a brief window was flashed that read : "Unable to load more content! Download Phoenix text editor from the official website and open to view." Obviously, I'm stumped. Help!

Attempted to download a flight record and what came up was a couple screens of symbols that appeared similar to (perhaps) Chinese characters. At the bottom of the last screen a brief window was flashed that read : "Unable to load more content! Download Phoenix text editor from the official website and open to view." Obviously, I'm stumped. Help!
What are you trying to do?
The .txt file is encrypted and you won't be able to do anything with it .

I was just going thru all the cached data, photos, movie clips, from my first couple flights and came across the flight record. I thought it would provide a read out of the flight record like my Yuneec Typhoon H did. Are these the files you transmit to DJI for evaluation in the event of a problem?

I was just going thru all the cached data, photos, movie clips, from my first couple flights and came across the flight record. I thought it would provide a read out of the flight record like my Yuneec Typhoon H did. Are these the files you transmit to DJI for evaluation in the event of a problem?
If you've found the correct ones, yes.

If you want to make sense of the recorded flight data ..
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4