Take off mode??

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? When I select the “take off” mode, it lifts off but keeps ascending and doesn’t stop until I manually depress the decent stick. Isn’t it suppose to rise to about 4 feet? I’m sure this has worked in the past, could I have changed a setting?

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? When I select the “take off” mode, it lifts off but keeps ascending and doesn’t stop until I manually depress the decent stick. Isn’t it suppose to rise to about 4 feet? I’m sure this has worked in the past, could I have changed a setting?
I would try recalibrating the remote. It should take off and hover but maybe the left stick is slightly off and causing the ascent.

Reactions: ianzone

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
What's manual take off like,,
Even calibrate IMU

Last edited:
Reaction score
The instruction manual says that on auto takeoff the drone will hover at 1.2 metres. However, I frequently use auto takeoff and my drone typically rises about 4 metres before stopping. Did you let it ascend beyond 4 metres?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The instruction manual says that on auto takeoff the drone will hover at 1.2 metres. However, I frequently use auto takeoff and my drone typically rises about 4 metres before stopping. Did you let it ascend beyond 4 metres?
It has gone to 30-40 feet before I stopped it..

Reaction score
Maybe it is a sensor issue. Is anything added that would block the sensor?
Good point. I had that problem on my Mavic Mini when I added a strobe light. It was part blocking the sensor and it kept rising until I moved it a bit so the sensor was perfectly clear.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demenslens