Take off mode??

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? When I select the “take off” mode, it lifts off but keeps ascending and doesn’t stop until I manually depress the decent stick. Isn’t it suppose to rise to about 4 feet? I’m sure this has worked in the past, could I have changed a setting?

What am I doing wrong? When I select the “take off” mode, it lifts off but keeps ascending and doesn’t stop until I manually depress the decent stick. Isn’t it suppose to rise to about 4 feet? I’m sure this has worked in the past, could I have changed a setting?
I would try recalibrating the remote. It should take off and hover but maybe the left stick is slightly off and causing the ascent.

What's manual take off like,,
Even calibrate IMU

Last edited by a moderator:
The instruction manual says that on auto takeoff the drone will hover at 1.2 metres. However, I frequently use auto takeoff and my drone typically rises about 4 metres before stopping. Did you let it ascend beyond 4 metres?

Last edited:
The instruction manual says that on auto takeoff the drone will hover at 1.2 metres. However, I frequently use auto takeoff and my drone typically rises about 4 metres before stopping. Did you let it ascend beyond 4 metres?
It has gone to 30-40 feet before I stopped it..

Maybe it is a sensor issue. Is anything added that would block the sensor?
Good point. I had that problem on my Mavic Mini when I added a strobe light. It was part blocking the sensor and it kept rising until I moved it a bit so the sensor was perfectly clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan