Reaction score

For my fourth flight of the DJI Phantom III Advanced, I took it down to the Tai Po Waterfront Park in Hong Kong at 6:00 in the morning to see what I could capture. Among the 60+ crowd doing Tai Chi, yoga and dancing exercises to repetitive music tracks I set the buzzing filming platform up into the clear sky and tested my flying skills.

All shots taken are on manual controls; no preset course or automated actions were used.
Shot between 80-100 Shutter and 100 ISO. A polarizing filter or ND filter would have come in handy in these conditions.

Reactions: Gonzalo Sang

For my fourth flight of the DJI Phantom III Advanced, I took it down to the Tai Po Waterfront Park in Hong Kong at 6:00 in the morning to see what I could capture. Among the 60+ crowd doing Tai Chi, yoga and dancing exercises to repetitive music tracks I set the buzzing filming platform up into the clear sky and tested my flying skills.

All shots taken are on manual controls; no preset course or automated actions were used.
Shot between 80-100 Shutter and 100 ISO. A polarizing filter or ND filter would have come in handy in these conditions.

Nice video....Hope you can help me, I will be traveling to china in nov and would like to take my phantom along but like to know more about restrictions, in Beijing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj