Tablets with Hdmi Output

Reaction score
Keen to go FPV with my P3SE and looking for a tablet with Hdmi out to send DJi Go to a pair of goggles. The one tablet I keep hearing about is the Nvidia Shield K1 but not many about so does anyone know any other tablet that would work well for this?

Once I get a tablet then what are my best options for goggles that wont cost me a fortune but will work well?

The one tablet I keep hearing about is the Nvidia Shield K1 but not many about so does anyone know any other tablet that would work well for this?
The Dragon Touch is another (less expensive) tablet that some people are using. The specs aren't great, but it'll probably do the job if you configure the tablet like this.

what are my best options for goggles that wont cost me a fortune but will work well?
You can find a list of commonly used goggles here. Good goggles aren't cheap, so I wouldn't recommend buying them solely based on price. From that list, here's what I like (in this order):

Notes:
  • Depending on which tablet and goggles you buy, you might need an adapter to convert between HDMI and min HDMI.

• You can save money on the DJI Goggles by buying them refurbished from the DJI Store here (or the DJI Goggles RE here). Refurbished DJI products come like new and have the same warranty as a brand new product.

• The Fat Shark Dominator V3 goggles do not come with a battery charger. You can buy a compatible battery charger here.

Keen to go FPV with my P3SE and looking for a tablet with Hdmi out to send DJi Go to a pair of goggles. The one tablet I keep hearing about is the Nvidia Shield K1 but not many about so does anyone know any other tablet that would work well for this?

Once I get a tablet then what are my best options for goggles that wont cost me a fortune but will work well?
I know this isnt exactly what you you asked, but I used an older Apple iPad (all I had to avail) to do video out but had hdcp issues which were resolved when I put an HDMI splitter in line with the Apple HDMI out cable, the splitter dumps the hdcp. Also for goggles i used a PlayStation VR because I have a family budget constraints. :) and it works with my p3standard.
It’s bulky, head tracking doesn’t work, but the video feed is solid and I already had everything I needed except the HDMI splitter to dump the hdcp. Used an eliminator as a power source. I know it doesn’t conjure a pretty image. :)

Anybody else considering the purchase of the Avegant Glph AG101 VR Headset now they are on sale for $126 this week?!??! Will they still work using the HDMI out from my P4P controller???

NewEggFlash Deal Link

Thanks in advance for your replies!
Stach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20