Tablet type???

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New to the droning world. Have 2 questions that I'm hoping you can help me with.

1. Can the tablet/ phone holder on the remote controller of the phantom 4 be rotated to support a portrait view? If so, how?

2. Any suggestions on a decent tablet (preferably mini....7" or so) that will work well with the phantom 4?

I purchased a Lenovo TAB3 essential but have experienced bad video lag. I'm assuming because of the processing speed, (1.3Ghz) any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Happy flying.

Can the tablet/ phone holder on the remote controller of the phantom 4 be rotated to support a portrait view?
No.

Any suggestions on a decent tablet (preferably mini....7" or so) that will work well with the phantom 4?
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

The iPad Mini 4 is a nice choice for an Apple device. For Android devices, consider the tablets that have the orange/green recommended dot or that have the CPU/RAM listed in bold. While all of the devices on that list are known to work, those with lower specs might not perform as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl