Tablet thing

Reaction score
I have an android tablet, it is a no name android tablet (10.1" fusion 5) and it is very responsive when doing everything else except when using the dji app. The problem is that video is pretty choppy on the screen when flying but the video is smooth when I d/l the video to the pc and watch it. Is there a better tablet that will give me smoother video on the tablet when I am flying. The current drone camera settings are 1080p 30fps.

Also I whacked a tree limb at about 12 feet and the drone landed in grass. There is no damage to the props or any visible signs of damage to the drone and the rear end under the motor led's just slowly blink green indicating everything is ok.. But now the drone does not automatically stop when I get close to objects in front of it. Since I am new I keep the drone in "P" mode. Today I did go through a re-calibration with the dj assistant 2 program on my pc but I have not tried it out yet. I hope it solves the issue.

Richard

The problem is that video is pretty choppy on the screen when flying but the video is smooth when I d/l the video to the pc and watch it.

All the tablets/phones on the list msinger linked to will be OK. The problem is that the tablet needs to decode and save to disk the digital stream coming from the drone. That takes a lot of CPU horsepower.

There is an option in DJI Go called "Enable Hardware Decoding". Try it with it on and off and see if it makes a difference.

But now the drone does not automatically stop when I get close to objects in front of it.

Did you check to see if your Obstacle Avoidance got turned off somehow?

Thanks for your help everybody I just bought a Nexus 9 and that'll be here in a few days and that looks like it has a pretty good processor with 2 gigs of RAM

Switch caching video off inside dji app. This fixed my glitchy video feed on my nexus 5.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl