Tablet Mounting

Reaction score
Ok the dji transmitter is wobbly with anything bigger than phone on it. Also even the inspire one is only partially metal so you still have to be careful. My fix finally was I had for my old go pro a suction mount holder so mounted it to the back of my 10.5 samsung tablet then put one of their sticky mounts on the transmitter after removing the plastic one. Works like a charm and can put sun shade on it. Easy to remove and put in case.
holder 1.jpg holder 2.jpg holder 3.jpg

Reactions: Gurmeet and taroh
You can purchase an inspire mobile device holder and place it upon the P3 controller. It helps so much. 30 bucks shipped on ebay.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
You can purchase an inspire mobile device holder and place it upon the P3 controller. It helps so much. 30 bucks shipped on ebay.
For sure but but with a big tablet this way really holds it steady and can adjust more. Just personal preference though.

I see your point ....and if you have that setup available. How much was that whole mounting setup?

Off hand can't remember. I had the suction mount for the gopro which I don't use anymore really. So if I did decide to use on gopro again it'd be nothing to swap it out. I use to mount it on my motorcycle that way on the tank.

Ok the dji transmitter is wobbly with anything bigger than phone on it. Also even the inspire one is only partially metal so you still have to be careful. My fix finally was I had for my old go pro a suction mount holder so mounted it to the back of my 10.5 samsung tablet then put one of their sticky mounts on the transmitter after removing the plastic one. Works like a charm and can put sun shade on it. Easy to remove and put in case.
View attachment 19639 View attachment 19640 View attachment 19641
Great idea, I am expecting my Phantom 3 next week and checking to see which mobile device unit to use. I have the ipad air and also the kindle fire. hopefully I can use one of those, or I may check out the ipad mini, thanks.

will this fit the ipad air?

View attachment 19639 View attachment 19640 View attachment 19641
What 10.5 tablet is this and did it work with the app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav