Tablet Holder?

View attachment 38557

IMHO.I got the tarot FPV tray and my DJI 5.8 radio transmitter fits great , It's a little expensive but if you shop at Banggood its around $100 all CNC aluminum Its not hunky and a little 3m interlok tape my monitor and mini ipad fit great the shoulder harness(tarot) is very comfortable too , The tray also has room for extra batteries and keeps the radio from being top heavy as many of the other mounts are ,Plus your radio is fully protected and when set it down it stays in a upright position It also has forearm rests, It works for me.. Im sure the DJI forum TROLLS might not agree .
I like this setup.
Does it come apart easily for storage if I want to put into DJI Hardshell case?
Where do you go to get this?

Thanks.

Got this bracket to mount holder on my P3S Tx. Seems solid, no drilling. I might superglue an aluminum fender washer under the front of I get any wobble.

Wow, thanks for posting. Is it just the mount, or does it come with the holder? If so, how big of a device can you put in the holder?

I hate to trouble you, but would you mind posting pictures of it. I can only find 2 pictures online. Thanks!

I have a P3S and am using a 7" tablet. The two items below work great. The mount bracket is fully adjustable and attaches to the lanyard loop on the RC (no drilling or modifying the RC). The tablet mount will open up to 5". The assembly is extremely stable and shake free.

CNC FPV LCD Monitor Mount Bracket Support for DJI Phantom 1 2 3 And Other Brands

WOW! I just looked at my PayPal receipt for this. I only paid $9.99 at the time. I can't believe the guy doubled the price since then. If you're interested in it, maybe you should ask him a question.

Square Jellyfish Tablet Tripod Mount - 734073
(Scroll down to see the product.)

Last edited:
Reactions: jettabrett92
Wow, thanks for posting. Is it just the mount, or does it come with the holder? If so, how big of a device can you put in the holder?

I hate to trouble you, but would you mind posting pictures of it. I can only find 2 pictures online. Thanks!
From Helidirect, just the mount.

Attachments

• af-phantom-3-standard-mobile-device-holder-support-dji-ph3-p38-f45.jpg
    af-phantom-3-standard-mobile-device-holder-support-dji-ph3-p38-f45.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 524
I used self adhesive Velcro and put a small piece(felt side) into the bottom channel of the holder. Snugs the iPad mini perfectly without scratching.
Incidentally, this holder was purchase from eBay, Douglas R. Cochran. I had good service fast delivery.

Last edited:
I have a P3S and am using a 7" tablet. The two items below work great.

Hey Jim, just wanted to say thanks for your contribution. I had seen that mount before somewhere on youtube, but I had forgot where to find it.

I'm kind of partial to the white phantom/inspire holder (not the mount - just the holder/cradle). Does anyone know where you can buy just the holder without the mount? For some reason, I can find the mount alone, but not the other way around. Also, does anyone know of a cheaper price than $30 for it? I've seen some for $10-$15, but I think it's just the metal mount.

Thanks.

Hey Jim, just wanted to say thanks for your contribution. I had seen that mount before somewhere on youtube, but I had forgot where to find it.

I'm kind of partial to the white phantom/inspire holder (not the mount - just the holder/cradle). Does anyone know where you can buy just the holder without the mount? For some reason, I can find the mount alone, but not the other way around. Also, does anyone know of a cheaper price than $30 for it? I've seen some for $10-$15, but I think it's just the metal mount.

Thanks.
If you want to get it from china you can get it for 13.00 but it might take a month for shipping. I bought one for 32.00 today on Ebay.

If you need the the white cradle that holds the tablet, send me a message. I have an extra from my P3A (long story) that I'd be willing to part with.

I suggest you to buy Belkin Chef Stand for Tablets. Its bottom is very “grippy” and isn’t going anywhere even with aggressive tapping. It doesn’t cover up the buttons on the bottom edge of the tablet.

I ordered the Inspire mount and the threaded nut-cert yesterday. When everything arrives I will post some pics.

So far very solid, no issues
Thanks
Good to hear.[emoji3]
I see on previous post you got it from helidirect,
I've just looked on helidirect site but couldn't find it.
Would you know part number or specific name please?
Thanks
Ty

Does anyone happen to have a spare ALL18548 nut insert available and is willing to ship it to the netherlands at a reasonable rate?

This thing is really hard to get in europe. The only supplier in Europe sells them in a 10 pack and that will set me back approx 45 euro which is a bit over the top for just a nut insert...

Does anyone happen to have a spare ALL18548 nut insert available and is willing to ship it to the netherlands at a reasonable rate?

This thing is really hard to get in europe. The only supplier in Europe sells them in a 10 pack and that will set me back approx 45 euro which is a bit over the top for just a nut insert...
can't you order it from Allstar or wont they ship to the Netherlands

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik