Tab 4 SD card??

Reaction score
I'm using a Lenovo Tab 4 for a monitor with my P4. Love the combo, the Tab 4 works well for me other than the meager storage space. I installed a good quality 32 gig micro sd card but can't get the video cache to go there. Soon as I hit the top of the internal storage (16 gigs), it quits. So, how can I get the cache to go directly to the tab's sd card and bypass the internal storage?? Thanks!

So, how can I get the cache to go directly to the tab's sd card and bypass the internal storage??
You can't. That is a function of the tablet and OS. Those are low res images and video's anyway. The good stuff is on the aircraft SD.

Reactions: JoBe
Thanks for the response. I was aware that the "good" footage/snaps were on the drone itself. I'm just looking for a way to keep from having to go thru the tablet's cache and delete the older stuff to get the current clips on board. We enjoy reviewing it all in the field. Even if I could go thru the clips manually and send them to the card to open up the cache it would be helpful.

You can set the cache to auto delete and / or do continuous save - that is new stuff overwrites old.

DJI GO4 version 4.3.24 General settings:
Screenshot_20190921-155625.jpg

If your Lenovo didn't come with a file explorer on it download one and use it to copy/paste the pictures from the internal SD Card to the external, and then delete them from the internal one.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan