Sync with iPhone 5S

Reaction score
I just purchased a vision but it will not sync with my iphone 5S. I have downloaded the App. When I attempt to login on through my settings in Wifi it does connect with an address like Phantom_06..... but not Phantom _01... and when I load the app it just goes through the several product descriptions. I also pushed the resent button on the extender. Went through the same process with my mini ipad with the same results. I bought the vision through Atlanta should I just wait until Monday to talk with the tech department. Anyone else have this problem?

Phantom_6xxxxx or Phantom_1xxxxx is fine (see latest version of the manual, they finally updated it to take into account later models are using a 6 in the SSID).

When first running the app you will need to create or enter your DJI account details and then you should be good to go. Do remember doing this step?

If you have pressed the reset button on the range extender then you will have broken the binding between it and your camera. You'll have to follow the proper rebind procedure as listed in the user manual. Latest version is always available here: http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision/download

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.