Switching between photos and videos P4P+

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone could give me an insight. I’m unable to swap between the video and photo ability on my P4P+. I’m tapping the icon on the remote but with out success of swapping between the two functions.

Pls help if your able too.

Something to try, as I think I’ve seen this.
Aircraft and controller powered on and ready.
At this point, your problem exists.
Power off the aircraft without turning off the controller.
Wait 5 seconds, then power on the aircraft.
Any difference at that point?

Hi thank you for your reply.
I have tried this and seems to work. But then again it happens again. Just thought it could be something in the settings ?
Thanks again.

Will do mate for sure. Or someone may know a permanent fixture for this occurring issue ? Cheers again

The power down trick is usually temporary. I’ve had this issue as well. When I called DJI and talked to their support team it ended up being a simple easy fix. For my problem at least. All I had to do was.... Switch the SD card. ( To a smaller card. ) I hope ?? it works for you as well! I’ve had zero issues since!

Reactions: LARA images
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone could give me an insight. I’m unable to swap between the video and photo ability on my P4P+. I’m tapping the icon on the remote but with out success of swapping between the two functions.

Can you switch between photo and video using your manual controls on the RC not the screen?

Switch out to a new SD Card. I had this problem with my Phantom 4 2.0 and I spoke to the support team at DJI & that is what they had me do. I haven’t had any issues since!

The power down trick is usually temporary. I’ve had this issue as well. When I called DJI and talked to their support team it ended up being a simple easy fix. For my problem at least. All I had to do was.... Switch the SD card. ( To a smaller card. ) I hope ?? it works for you as well! I’ve had zero issues since!
I seem to remember that I tried the sd card switch and wasn’t successful.
I’ve never used large cards. 32gb was my normal.
I will try switching the card out again and report back. Thanks all for the help.

Hi. Please help to me. I buy P4P+ and i cant finish updating. Always stop then be progres 5%. I try everything. I watch all youtube videos how to fix it. I ****... I dont know what i most doing. And then drone is swith on and controler, drone camera nothing see. Gimbal work but screen in controler is black. And then i start controler he beeping. Why why why its all for me?

Switch out to a new SD Card. I had this problem with my Phantom 4 2.0 and I spoke to the support team at DJI & that is what they had me do. I haven’t had any issues since!

Why would DJI suggest you put a new SD card in or a smaller card ? Surely this is a design fault, software or hardware fault ?

Reactions: JCHouse and Starz
I use one sd card in drone 64gb and next one in the conroller. 16gb. This two cards is bad or what?

The controller will beep if it’s turned on and not used. Don’t remember how many minutes it has to sit before it starts beeping.
Also will beep if you need to do a stick calibration.

I got a plus in March and it did the same thing. Couldn't figure it out. Then one day while digging through the android os I saw there was an update that popped up (not a firmware update) but like a Google play update for the go 4 app. Did that and was good to go. Haven't had an issue since...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez