Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Hello. I have problem with mod app. When I tried to use 3.1.18 app, my phone open dji go and about 10 second later the application automatically turns off ;/ I have Xiaomi Redmi 4X. I don't have problems with newest version of DJI GO application.

Hello. I have problem with mod app. When I tried to use 3.1.18 app, my phone open dji go and about 10 second later the application automatically turns off ;/ I have Xiaomi Redmi 4X. I don't have problems with newest version of DJI GO application.

try to reinstall

It is a pity that ignorance prevails in the answers you have received. But well, this aside.

You can stop your attempts because your Xiaomi is not compatible with v3.1.18. That is a known problem that is being worked on. I advise you to use this version of DJI Go 3.1.28 Patched.

Do you let me know what the results are? I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:
@Peandreo - I tried to reset my mobile phone to factory setting but it did not solve the problem.

@chatikib - Thank You for trying to help me, I am download DJI Go 3.1.28 Patched, tomarrow I am trying to use it with my Phantom.
Tell me it's working the same as v3.1.18? I mean FCC mode is always on in this app?

As started the easy solution wasn't exist, so I started with second. Today I fly with the first option - if I fly with DJI GO on android device.

Reactions: danielor89
It is a pity that ignorance prevails in the answers you have received. But well, this aside.

You can stop your attempts because your Xiaomi is not compatible with v3.1.18. That is a known problem that is being worked on. I advise you to use this version of DJI Go 3.1.28 Patched.

Do you let me know what the results are? I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:
After using version 3.1.18 mod, I decided to uninstall it to try the new official version, I have not had to use the mode again since the switch remains.

There are still 11 channels in the 2.4 Ghz band.

I am convinced that the switch is in the RC not in the AC
You are half right. Switch is in the RC - and in the AC. Both device has radio transmitter - and both transmitters emission level is controlled by the mode switch, wich can be triggered only from the DJI Go app.

Reactions: sky eyewitness
Hello From Spain , the password for the archive above is 076
Why do you make a password public? If the poster (@chatikib) wanted it, he published it himself. What you do with this kind of nonsensical actions is that new modified apps will not being posted.

I also see in your further messages that you only talk nonsense. If you have nothing to say, it is better to just read!

Why do you make a password public? If the poster (@chatikib) wanted it, he published it himself. What you do with this kind of nonsensical actions is that new modified apps will not being posted.

I also see in your further messages that you only talk nonsense. If you have nothing to say, it is better to just read!
y tu hablas como si tuvieras un tampax metido en la boca :)

After using version 3.1.18 mod, I decided to uninstall it to try the new official version, I have not had to use the mode again since the switch remains.

There are still 11 channels in the 2.4 Ghz band.
Hi,

I don't understand how it is possible to have FCC when you use the patched app and then you use the official app which normally must switch to CE. No?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94