Swapping phantom 2 5.4ghz receiver board with phantom 2 2.8ghz board

Reaction score
Hi, I am swapping the receiver board out of my vision for a regular phantom 2 receiver so I can use fpv. Have not yet received ph 2 receiver so have not yet tried to remove existing receiver board. However, looks like 2 bolts in it, one partially obstructed by main pcb. I'm looking for tips on how to best remove and replace this part. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hooefully this is an easy fix...so I bought a phantom 2 receiver board and removed the phantom 2 vision receiver board in my vision. I also bought a phantom 2 v.2 remote control with the gimbal control on the side to replace the vision 2 controller. Everything powers up great and seems to work. However, following steps to bind the 2 dont seem to work...I press the red flashing reset button under the drone, it turns solid red. I power on remote, light under drone turns green, but get no response while trying anything on remote. When I power remote off, I can see light under drone turn red and when I turn it on it turns green, so it's clearly communicating with the aircraft, but no action whatsoever.

Reaction score
Hi, I am swapping the receiver board out of my vision for a regular phantom 2 receiver so I can use fpv. Have not yet received ph 2 receiver so have not yet tried to remove existing receiver board. However, looks like 2 bolts in it, one partially obstructed by main pcb. I'm looking for tips on how to best remove and replace this part. Thanks!
Remove the 4 mainboard screws and push the board over

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lels