Swapping phantom 2 5.4ghz receiver board with phantom 2 2.8ghz board

Reaction score
Hi, I am swapping the receiver board out of my vision for a regular phantom 2 receiver so I can use fpv. Have not yet received ph 2 receiver so have not yet tried to remove existing receiver board. However, looks like 2 bolts in it, one partially obstructed by main pcb. I'm looking for tips on how to best remove and replace this part. Thanks!

Hooefully this is an easy fix...so I bought a phantom 2 receiver board and removed the phantom 2 vision receiver board in my vision. I also bought a phantom 2 v.2 remote control with the gimbal control on the side to replace the vision 2 controller. Everything powers up great and seems to work. However, following steps to bind the 2 dont seem to work...I press the red flashing reset button under the drone, it turns solid red. I power on remote, light under drone turns green, but get no response while trying anything on remote. When I power remote off, I can see light under drone turn red and when I turn it on it turns green, so it's clearly communicating with the aircraft, but no action whatsoever.

Hi, I am swapping the receiver board out of my vision for a regular phantom 2 receiver so I can use fpv. Have not yet received ph 2 receiver so have not yet tried to remove existing receiver board. However, looks like 2 bolts in it, one partially obstructed by main pcb. I'm looking for tips on how to best remove and replace this part. Thanks!
Remove the 4 mainboard screws and push the board over

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20