Sun shade

Reaction score
Pete Perrim made Avery nice sun shade and has posted a video on how to make it. Using foam cord board and some plastic extrusions. He’s from New Zealand and was able to purchase the products from a home improvement store. I have not been able to find the plastic extrusions. Has anybody been able to find then in the U.S. or something else that works?
Thanks

At most arts and crafts store you shoud be able to get foam core panels in various colors, that being said you can buy them for very little money on amazon and other sites, even from dji they are around 16 bucks.

At most arts and crafts store you shoud be able to get foam core panels in various colors, that being said you can buy them for very little money on amazon and other sites, even from dji they are around 16 bucks.
Thanks But I have the foam core board. I’m looking for the plastic extrusions.

According to the video he says " I have since learned that the edge extrusion material is not available in the US or Canada.If you'd like me to ship a kit to you, see the video discription for details."

I found extrusions that work at Tap Plastic.
It’s called 2 way corner. I used 1/4” and put two layers of tape on the foam core board to make it fit snugly. 1/4” was perfect for the iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl