Summer Fun - Coloaboarting with GoPro & P3S

Reaction score
Had a great time making this video with my daughter, got lots of cool shots and filmed ground with air photography. Remember it's about telling the story and not trying to take amazing huge epic drone shots. Combining time lapse with other shots keeps the viewers on edge....

Would love to hear your thoughts or comments!

Very creative .Made me smile ,reminded me of when my boys were that age (now in their mid 20's) You are right about telling a story ,its not just about aerial shots and sunsets.

Very creative .Made me smile ,reminded me of when my boys were that age (now in their mid 20's) You are right about telling a story ,its not just about aerial shots and sunsets.
Totally, I like to include my kids in the footage because they'll grow up soon and then that's it. I like trying new things with my drone that others aren't doing like flying it over the water in the rice fields. That was just me screwing around but in the final editing process I couldn't believe the reflection I saw in the water. Overall I'm going to use my GoPro with my videos more so you can get more varieties of shots.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj