New Phantom 3 Standard: A New Horizon

The Phantom 3 Standard is based on WiFi which means the display is an Android or IOS device. It appears the on screen video will be 720p HD.
I doubt it will show the video stream in 720HP because that is more or less what the lightbridge does and the standard has no lightbridge as far as i know. If it uses the vision+ video TX its not HD but maybe they found a way to evolve the Vision+ Video TX. Its clearly much better in range now compared to Vision+ which surprises me. There is also the question of latency and frame rate with the standard in the video stream. Lightbridge does a very good job here. Nice that it dont offers the VPS system, i find it more or less useless for me needs because i never fly indoors.

black pearl monitor work with this phantom? yes- or no--- what pnone to buy- please no high dollar phone
That I don't know bro but whatever would work with the plus will work with this one .

That I don't know bro but whatever would work with the plus will work with this one .
don't have a plus- I have a phantom 2 and use the black pearl monitor on it. like to get this new quad but I'm in the dark when it comes to the monitor.

don't have a plus- I have a phantom 2 and use the black pearl monitor on it. like to get this new quad but I'm in the dark when it comes to the monitor.
We all are at this point mel :eek:
Give it alittle time and we will see ;)
They gotta ship some out first !

What do you mean with P2? Do you have a P2 and analog 5.8GHZ FPV? Than you cant use an external LCD screen with analog ports. The P3 is digital like the vision+ or lightbridge. I doubt the P3 standard will have an HDMi out port, so you need a smartphone or tablet with HDMi out i guess.

Reactions: blade strike
I doubt it will show the video stream in 720HP because that is more or less what the lightbridge does and the standard has no lightbridge as far as i know. If it uses the vision+ video TX its not HD but maybe they found a way to evolve the Vision+ Video TX. Its clearly much better in range now compared to Vision+ which surprises me. There is also the question of latency and frame rate with the standard in the video stream. Lightbridge does a very good job here. Nice that it dont offers the VPS system, i find it more or less useless for me needs because i never fly indoors.

it's 720p, this video transmission system is still be wifi but completely new hardware. This is how it uses the same DJI GO app that the rest of the line uses.

You will need a smart device to get video out of the P3S.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4