New Phantom 3 Standard: A New Horizon

Someone soon will put up a YT on this TX and we will see just what we can do to it .
I hope :)

First flight almost 1km
Screenshot_2015-07-31-14-15-36.png

Reactions: dirkclod
from dji in responce why has the standard got follow me, point of interest etc and advance and pro don't ! Reply "The Standar does not yet have these features.
They are coming soon.
They will actually be available for all 3 Phantom 3 models and the Inspire 1.
We do not yet have an ETA on when the upgrade will be ready, but we were informed that it will be very soon."

Its in testing I wish I could share more...

@blade strike I thought while I was looking at this today I saw where you could download the user manual . I can't seem to find it know .
Was I mistaken ? Wasn't in this thread but on the DJI site .

@blade strike I thought while I was looking at this today I saw where you could download the user manual . I can't seem to find it know .
Was I mistaken ? Wasn't in this thread but on the DJI site .
OK..I just chatted with Cherry at DJI about where to download the user manual and she replied to wait a few days as it wasn't ready .
Just relaying what I found out if anyone was looking for it .

If anyone spots pictures posted of the P3S Controller internal guts... please post them.

This will help with External Antenna Mods and possibly understanding how to use an external WiFi Range Extender.

Thanks.

Went to DJI's trade show booth today, asked specifically if the P3A would get a firmware update to 2.7, now that the less expensive P3S has that.

I wouldn't quote anyone at a trade show on a product that's barely released, but the consensus was pretty much: yes, the A model could and probably would get a firmware update to shoot 2.7.

Which, in my mind, makes the A a pretty darn good option. I don't *need* the 4K of the P, but having a *little* more pixel power will help with cropping and anti-shake in post editing, without being a storage and memory hog as the 4k would.

the A model could and probably would get a firmware update to shoot 2.7.

The camera that is mounted on the Advanced isn't capable of shooting video above 1080p, it's a different model camera than the one that's mounted on a professional. Firmware wont change that.

On page 38 it states Flight Limits are restricted to 400" Max Height. Am I reading this right and that's it with this one ?

I will check today, I be out flying this unit.

Regarding the pictures man, you will have to ask someone else.. They really don't like me showing the insides of these things. Kind strange since someone's going to do it anyways:rolleyes:

how is this for range?
image.jpg

Yep...just got my P3A about a month ago.

Please understand that the advanced is still a better craft. This is entry level craft. But a hell of a deal for the money.

Video of the run..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl