STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

Will these work on a P3S?
I think so but I'll check this evening, I'm flying with a buddy this evening that has a P3S, I'll test fit them and take some pictures.

Thanks! I never came across that one before. It looks like a good product.

Thanks! I never came across that one before. It looks like a good product.
It is, the only issue I've found with it it's too flexible for the new Makerbot Extruder +. If I use their standard extruder on my Makerbot Replicator Z18 it works fine but jambs with their newest extruders, they must have changed their feed mechanism in it. My Flashforge feeds it fine.

Just ordered a couple more strobes, you've got me hooked @msinger What an awesome product!

Thanks! I'll ship them out tomorrow.

Are these for sale?
Same question, but if NOT for sale, are you willing to make for a Donation?? That's what I`m looking for before I place my order with Msinger for the lights. I like to have it all at 1 time, I dislike waiting for something I want lol.

You can find those mounts here.

Took some installed pics this evening, man the strobes are awesome!

Here's version 1 installed:

Will these fit the phantom 3?
I flew with a buddy last night that it was going to bring his Phantom 3 for me to check them but he brought his Phantom 4 instead. The mount is rubbery and flexible enough that it should fit around it though.

I flew with a buddy last night that it was going to bring his Phantom 3 for me to check them but he brought his Phantom 4 instead. The mount is rubbery and flexible enough that it should fit around it though.

My concern is if the 4 is larger will they be loose.

My concern is if the 4 is larger will they be loose.
If I remember correctly the Phantom 3 legs are larger around. I will try to get back with him this week and see if I can test fit them though.

Reactions: DazzauksDad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart