Still Debating

They don't get new stock to have on shelves if you ordered and they ordered with Dji than they will most likely order one for you. Anyway, have fun with your toy.

after a few weeks of reading , watching videos and debating on buying it i finally ordered it on the 21st if this month and my P2V will be here friday , i wonder how long it will take me before i decide to fly it . ill prob do alot more reading and watching videos before i actually do it. wish me good luck. Hopefully i wont have any problems out the box.

Just find an open field and make short flights, 20 yards at first, 30 feet altitude ie: small distances. You will become comfortable fairly easy. Also at those short distances try the failsafe so you know how it works. I've only had mine like 3 weeks and am starting to venture into longer distances on flights. Enjoy and best of luck.

^ also watch and avoid trees and make sure there is none in the flight path while its doing the rth function or you will end up with a crashed bird

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20