State Farm Insurance-First Claim?

Great news to hear about claim. I, too, have SF policy for ‘rec’ use. TX.

If you have a claim and most likely the controller is still operational but you have it insured for the full amount, will the insurance give you the full amount or just enough to get a new phantom minus the controller?

The $60 dollars a year insurance from State farm is just a stolen gift compared to what DJI offer with their horrendous customer service.
FYI, I continue to read about "Horrendous" DJI customer service, but in my multiple contacts with them, I have nothing but praise. I had serious (to me) software issues with my P4P and have received 2 new replacements; the final one has no issues. The long wait lines have disappeared, and their service representatives have been most helpful.

How does this work?
A pay-out 26+ times your premium.

Can't see how this will last???

Soon to be dropped or premium to increase?

I mean it's business.

Looking for insurance industry individuals opinions not customers/claimants.

Thanks.
Actuarial science - Wikipedia

I just came back from getting a policy for my P4P its not listed as a camera its under misc.I asked about insuring my camera gear and was told it all falls under a Personal Property policy but its listed differently, I have to get my receipts together for my Nikon stuffs.
Be aware the policy has upper limits on value - I was told $1500.
That wouldn't cover most of my Canon stuff even onesy-twosy.

I don’t think so cause I discussed this and the premium is based on the equipments value

I don’t think so cause I discussed this and the premium is based on the equipments value
Given the stakes I'd be sure that's in writing.
I was specifically told this policy would not cover over $1500. I remember this because I wanted to add teh iPad to it and that would have pushed it over if everything was lost such as theft. He made it very clear.

Given the stakes I'd be sure that's in writing.
I was specifically told this policy would not cover over $1500. I remember this because I wanted to add teh iPad to it and that would have pushed it over if everything was lost such as theft. He made it very clear.
I think your talking about the drone insurance I’m commenting on a policy for my Nikon gear

I hit a power line with my P4 and went into a lake on Aug 6th. Filed a claim with SF & sent them my flight log on the 7th, adjuster called me on the 8th & said my check for a replacement would be mailed that day. He said if I ordered a replacement, be sure to add it to the policy for coverage once I had it. Ordered a P4A on the 8th & got it on the 10th. Went by my Agents office on the 14th to add the P4A to my policy & when I got home and checked the mail, the check from SF had arrived!

This is the first claim I have ever had to file & I cant say enough about how great State Farm was thru this process!!
They made you send your flight log??

I hit a power line with my P4 and went into a lake on Aug 6th. Filed a claim with SF & sent them my flight log on the 7th, adjuster called me on the 8th & said my check for a replacement would be mailed that day. He said if I ordered a replacement, be sure to add it to the policy for coverage once I had it. Ordered a P4A on the 8th & got it on the 10th. Went by my Agents office on the 14th to add the P4A to my policy & when I got home and checked the mail, the check from SF had arrived!

This is the first claim I have ever had to file & I cant say enough about how great State Farm was thru this process!!
They made you send your flight log??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl