State Farm Insurance and DJI Warranty Coverage Question

Reaction score
I have a State Farm policy on my P4P, which I recently crashed and lost in about 15 feet of water. In dealing with State Farm, they said that they want me to submit a report to DJI first to see if their warranty will cover the crash. Frankly, I'm sure it was my fault.

Nevertheless, the question is: How do I submit a flight details report to DJI to get an opinion from them? There doesn't seem to be anything explicit about this on their web site. Or maybe I'm missing something obvious . . . . .

I have a State Farm policy on my P4P, which I recently crashed and lost in about 15 feet of water. In dealing with State Farm, they said that they want me to submit a report to DJI first to see if their warranty will cover the crash. Frankly, I'm sure it was my fault.

Nevertheless, the question is: How do I submit a flight details report to DJI to get an opinion from them? There doesn't seem to be anything explicit about this on their web site. Or maybe I'm missing something obvious . . . . .
To submit to DJI, you upload the flight record from your app by clicking on the cloud icon on the flight records page.
Then go to their online support and have a chat to their people.

You can also get a second opinion by going to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides

To submit to DJI, you upload the flight record from your app by clicking on the cloud icon on the flight records page.
Then go to their online support and have a chat to their people.

You can also get a second opinion by going to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides

Thanks.

So how did this work out for you? How was your experience with State Farm? I wonder what they do if you have no warranty with dji? Not much point in submitting logs to dji if you have no warranty. I want to get insurance but I want to know what to expect. I'm leaning towards state farm.

Not much point in submitting logs to dji if you have no warranty. I want to get insurance but I want to know what to expect. I'm leaning towards state farm.
The policy issued by State Farm is excess to all other coverage. So they really just need to rule out that DJI would address a loss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.