ST. LOUIS & ST CHARLES MISSOURI

I live in O'Fallon, what are the best places you guys have found? I can imagine Creve Coeur Lake / Park might be a good place?

I'd like to meet up with some locals and learn from some more experienced pilots. I live in Wildwood

I'm in Eureka, when the weather clears up, give me a text, we'll go flying.

Jack - 636-262-2142

Hello everyone I am in Affton and looking for a repair shop. I crashed my bird and replaced parts and now getting a new error. Would like to take it somewhere rather then mail the entire thing off.

What do all of you like to record or shoot?

Hello everyone I am in Affton and looking for a repair shop. I crashed my bird and replaced parts and now getting a new error. Would like to take it somewhere rather then mail the entire thing off.

I looked far and wide for an authorized phantom dealer around St. Louis, unfortunately there is none, the closest I found was like a 3-4hr drive away. You can either contact DJI and send it to them (If it's less than a year old it's still under warranty and they'll pay all the shipping), or there are some hobby shops throughout the country that will repair them, but you have to pay for all the shipping, plus whatever the service charges are.

Reactions: ccsucher
I ended up buying a new P3P and will part my old one out to get back most of what I paid. Thanks

I'm also in St Charles. I have a P2V+ that a friend gave me. On my third solo flight a tree jumped out in front of it. Currently it's at a repair shop in Tampa, FL but I should get it back soon.

Phantom 3 Advanced pilot here in St. Charles, MO. Any area drone groups available to join to attend gatherings?

Just picked up a used P3S and terrified to fly it really. Took it up yesterday and scared the crap out of me by almost hitting the building. I'm in Clayton/U City area. Clayton High football field is next door to me too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am in Webster Grove / Shrewsbury area. I fly in Buder Park and other "random" areas around St. Louis and along the Rivers as well as in Southern Illinois. My son takes priority but when I get free time or convince him to, we get out and fly. I have a Stock P4 and post often to Instagram here .. Ron Davis (@ron_m_davis) • Instagram photos and videos

Look forward to connecting with any of you feel free to catch me here or on IG.

Till then Peace and Happy droning.
Ron

Over in Waterloo, IL and work in St. Louis area. Where does everyone meet up at. Looking for a few like minded people who enjoy Drones.

So glad that I found this post. I am in St. Peters as well and fly a P3A. I really enjoy busch wildlife as well. If anyone in the area wants to talk drones or meet up sometime to fly, let me know. I am always eager to fly new areas.

Beginner, just picked up a Phantom 3S, anywhere to practice in South County besides Cliff Cave Park? Do you guys go out to the local schools and fly on their fields? Just looking for some places within 15 min of SoCo. Thanks

Once in awhile, I have to help out in St. Louis (Earth City) area for work. Is there areas down there that you have found to be no-fly zones other than the obvious?

For those curious - here is the official ruling as far as St Louis County parks are concerned. May be different for state parks (Castlewood?).

------------------------
Nesbit, John <[email protected]>
cleardot.gif
12:16 PM (13 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to xxxxxxx
cleardot.gif

Hi

Thanks for your recent inquiry about flying drones in County Parks. I have attached our department policy on model sports. Currently the only place drones are allowed to be operated is at Lower Buder County Park ( I 44 and Highway 141 near Valley Park).

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

John Nesbit
Chief Park Ranger
St Louis County Parks
314-615-8911

Attachments

• DOC021317.pdf
    89.2 KB · Views: 267
Thanks for posting, as a beginner, I thought I could just fly at any of these parks. Good to know it's only Buder. Is it safe to assume Buder is busy most of the time?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic