ST. LOUIS & ST CHARLES MISSOURI

I live in South County. Just started flying a Phantom 3 standard. No previous experience.

Had done some flights at Clydesdale Park and Border Park so far with no complaints from park personnel.

Buder County Park looks to have an R/C club or area for flying.
buder1014_06.jpg
By what I have read, you need to be a AMA Member in order to fly there. Belongs to the St Louis County Parks. Home of the St Louis Aeropilots Club. A valid flying permit is required to be "in your possession" to fly at Buder Park field. No exceptions. This rule went into effect as of January 2013. The annual permit fee is $30 and requires proof of current AMA membership for processing by the Greater St Louis Modeling Association, Parks Department. Ordinance # 616.180.

Have a Phantom 3 Pro for about 2 years, had no problems. Recently the controller battery would not take a charge. Sent it to DJI, they sent back. The controller will not connect to the aircraft. I'm not a computer wizard but tried to update firmware, no success. Anyone here in the St. Charles Missouri area that could give me some technical advice? Appreciate a response.

Have a Phantom 3 Pro for about 2 years, had no problems. Recently the controller battery would not take a charge. Sent it to DJI, they sent back. The controller will not connect to the aircraft. I'm not a computer wizard but tried to update firmware, no success. Anyone here in the St. Charles Missouri area that could give me some technical advice? Appreciate a response.

Try this link

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub