ST. LOUIS & ST CHARLES MISSOURI

I'm in St. Louis. Where do you fly at? I would be up for getting together and flying sometime.

I'm in St. Louis and would be interested in meeting up somewhere when the weather gets nicer. I would love to know where you all fly as I have started to run out of ideas.

Reactions: Mannsp3a
I live at 70 & TR Hughes ...hit me up, I have a few places I like to fly....and am always looking for new ones.

I just upgraded from a P2V to a P2V+ and live near Pomona, Illinois in the Shawnee Nation Forest with wide open fields and amazing views. I often get up to STL so I would be more than willing to fly with you guys there or here.
Here is a not so great example of a flight off my back deck with the P2V.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3EfRO8ydE

I'm a bit south of St. Louis. Where are you all flying at? I would like to join up sometime. I have p2v+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just upgraded from a P2V to a P2V+ and live near Pomona, Illinois in the Shawnee Nation Forest with wide open fields and amazing views. I often get up to STL so I would be more than willing to fly with you guys there or here.
Here is a not so great example of a flight off my back deck with the P2V.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi I'm Tim and just got a drone. I fly it quite often I have a dji phantom fc40. Do you know much about trouble shooting them. I live in Murphysboro. Thank you Tim

Hi I'm Tim and just got a drone. I fly it quite often I have a dji phantom fc40. Do you know much about trouble shooting them. I live in Murphysboro. Thank you Tim
I know much more about trouble shooting Phantoms. Some translate to the Fs, What kinds of issues are you having?

I know much more about trouble shooting Phantoms. Some translate to the Fs, What kinds of issues are you having?
It Flys fine but when I go to fly it I have to recalibrate it everytime even just changing the battery. Most times I have to do the calibration twice and I can start the motors and fly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Tim

Hello Jeff thanks for responding. I've only had my drone a few weeks, it Flys fine but everytime I fly it I have to calibrate it even when just changing batteries. Thank you Tim

So when you say calibration are you talking about an IMU calibration, a compass calibration or a controller calibration or all of the above. If it is just a compass calibration it may be related to a possibility that the F series might not "store" the compass calibration without power.

There was one time that I was flying and was able to change out 3 batteries without having to recalibrate it.

No I don't know much about them or computer's is there anyway we could meet up and look at it and tell me what you think. I will pay you for you time. Thank you Tim

I've got that down loaded to my phone and I go by it and it still does the sams thing.

Yeah. Maybe we can get together sometime this weekend and check it out. Let me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic