Speed readout with DJI GO

Reaction score
Everything was working fine and yesterday my speed readout was was not working. Other functions seem OK. How does the aircraft sense air speed? I assume it might be GPS. The only other thing I've noticed is I'm losing the video feed at a lot smaller distance. It used to be good over a mile and now it's breaking up at about a half mile. I'm thinking about getting the spiral antennaes. Do they increase both control and video signals? Thanks in advance for any input. I upgraded DJI GO earlier and am going for a test flight. I'm flying the Phantom 3 Advanced.

Everything was working fine and yesterday my speed readout was was not working. Other functions seem OK. How does the aircraft sense air speed? I assume it might be GPS. The only other thing I've noticed is I'm losing the video feed at a lot smaller distance. It used to be good over a mile and now it's breaking up at about a half mile. I'm thinking about getting the spiral antennaes. Do they increase both control and video signals? Thanks in advance for any input. I upgraded DJI GO earlier and am going for a test flight. I'm flying the Phantom 3 Advanced.
Try deleting and reinstalling the app....

I did and am getting the readout. It's not where it was before. I see HS and VS readings and I'm thinking that stands for horizontal and vertical speed.??? I've never noticed VR before. I'm still concerned about limited video feed. I flew two flights today in different locations and everything seemed to be fine except the limited video. I only went out half a mile or less but video was still responding slowly. It's strange that this started even though I made no updates to software or firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr