Source for Gimbal Flex cable

Yeah, I understand. Was thinking that even if they don't have the OEM cable, maybe they could use the cables they have, fix it for you, and guarantee positive results. They may even let you do the repairs with the same guarantee. Not familiar with them up there.

I've Googled DJI Part # 85 and have gotten a few results, but most are aftermarket parts.

Those that 'say' it is DJI I'm a bit skeptical of.

Maybe put an ad in the Phantom Pilots Forum's "classifieds" and see if anyone has a few spares, and they are willing to part with one.

Ya' never know.......[emoji848]

Yeah, I understand. Was thinking that even if they don't have the OEM cable, maybe they could use the cables they have, fix it for you, and guarantee positive results. They may even let you do the repairs with the same guarantee. Not familiar with them up there.

I've Googled DJI Part # 85 and have gotten a few results, but most are aftermarket parts.

Those that 'say' it is DJI I'm a bit skeptical of.

Maybe put an ad in the Phantom Pilots Forum's "classifieds" and see if anyone has a few spares, and they are willing to part with one.

Ya' never know.......[emoji848]
I may just do that. It doesn’t surprise me that the cable is hard to find, new original batteries for P3’s are next to impossible to find. Luckily there are still lots of aftermarket batteries that actually work just as good as the originals unlike the Flex cable.

One other concern I have is that if I replace the flex cable with an original there is no guarantee that it will fix the problem. It could be something else that is not working. I am willing to put some money into my P3S but don’t want to keep spending money on a 4 year old drone.

Chris

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20