Some Dirt Bag Stole My Drone Video!!!

Reaction score
This [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] stole my drone footage.....

Check out my original
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the other guys video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Skip to 4:22, he did a little color adjustment and cropping but he can't hide the fact the same cars are passing by, same shadows, same lens flair

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Kyle,
Why not just ask to use it? Or at LEAST mention YOU as the origin of the drone footage, then it would have at least been a compliment!
You are right brother,
Look the same to me!

I'd send Mr Kyle McGranagham,
A really NICE letter!:mad:

JUST MY 2 cents!
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
It def looks identical to yours. I'm pretty sure there is a way via YouTube to report it.

Reactions: FASTFJR
It's GONE!! Mark one up for the GOOD guys :)

I was going to say... it does not take YT 2-3 weeks as you mentioned.

Actually this is the second time I've gone thru this, the first time took 17 days......

Heres the funny part, the guy contacted me and is pleading with me to remove the copy right and let people see it. He's very sorry blah blah blah. I know why he wants the video back up. He had a half million views, thats money out of his pocket

Reactions: BigAl07
Actually this is the second time I've gone thru this, the first time took 17 days......

Heres the funny part, the guy contacted me and is pleading with me to remove the copy right and let people see it. He's very sorry blah blah blah. I know why he wants the video back up. He had a half million views, thats money out of his pocket

Good lesson for him to learn.

YT has been changing things but I thought if you made a copy write claim you got the revenue from the video. if nothing else, he's probably now got 1 strike against him. That is HUGE! My guess is he wants you to get rid of your claim in order to get rid of the strike. 3 strikes and YT cancels the account.

Reactions: BigAl07
I would make a monetary deal to the guy instead of just blocking it. If the guy don't agreed then yes remove the video but that will my last alternative.

Lets just say my new Mavic Pro is going to be on order very soon

I'd wait for the MV Platinum.... that's exactly what I'm getting shortly. They aren't shipping yet but should be in a few weeks.

I'd wait for the MV Platinum.... that's exactly what I'm getting shortly. They aren't shipping yet but should be in a few weeks.

Thanks, but from what I understand its only the "New Blades" that really do anything? All the other specs are the same???

What I would really like is the Phantom 4 Pro camera in the Mavic!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic