- Aug 18, 2015
Filmed in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. I had such a great time shooting this film. I tried some new camera techniques and used Active Track for the first time on my drone which worked remarkably well. Perfect for situations when I am the camera operator filming myself. In making this film I went through 2 rental cars, 3 brand new tires, and too many flats to remember.
Filmed in 4k and down-sampled to 1080p. Used FilmConvert and AAV Color Lab to create a custom Orange and Teal LUT to give it a "filmic" look.
Edited in Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Panasonic GH4 (Picture Profile Cinelike D, Contrast -3, Sharpness -5, NR 0, Saturation -2, Hue 0, i.Dynamic Off,
Master Pedestal Level +5, Luminance Level 0-255)
- Panasonic LX100 (Picture Profile Standard, Contrast -5, Sharpness -5, NR -5, Saturation -5)
(Shadows +2, Highlight -2)
- GoPro Hero 5 Black (Protune)
- Phantom 4 Professional Plus (Using Litchi Mission Software)
- Rode Video Mic Pro
- SLR Magic Anamorphic Adapter
- Manfrotto BeFree Tripod w/Video Fluid Head
- Tiffen Variable ND Filter
- Polar Pro Cinema Series ND Filter
- Zhiyun Crane
- Panasonic Lumix HD 12-35 Lens
- Panasonic Lumix HD 35-100 Lens
- Panasonic Lumix HD 45-175 Telephoto Lens
- Camkix GoPro Pole
- Zoom H1
Welshly Arms - Hold on I'm Coming
Likes: dtmbizzle and MotorCycle-Man