SOLD - Phantom 4 Pro Camera From Crashed v2.0

Reaction score
Crashed one of my P4P v2s a few weeks ago and the camera sheared off. I replaced the whole camera assembly with a new one so not sure if someone would like to make me a reasonable offer for the camera assembly. The camera looks like it had no damage other than the arm and ribbon cable. Can't say if any damage to the gimbal assembly. I took as many photos as possible but can provide more if needed.

camera_01.jpg

camera_02.jpg

camera_03.jpg

camera_04.jpg

camera_05.jpg

camera_06.jpg

camera_07.jpg

camera_08.jpg

camera_09.jpg

camera_10.jpg

camera_11.jpg

camera_12.jpg

camera_13.jpg

camera_14.jpg

camera_15.jpg

camera_16.jpg

camera_17.jpg

camera_18.jpg

Last edited:
Crashed one of my P4P v2s a few weeks ago and the camera sheared off. I replaced the whole camera assembly with a new one so not sure if someone would like to make me a reasonable offer for the camera assembly. The camera looks like it had no damage other than the arm and ribbon cable. Can't say if any damage to the gimbal assembly. I took as many photos as possible but can provide more if needed.

Hi Nitroman,

Yikes!
I might be interested if the price is right. The yaw motor needs to be replaced also because its ribbon cable has been compromised, so it will need a new motor. Overall, it will need around $120 worth of parts, plus labor. It takes about an hour to strip the camera down and replace the damaged parts, plus testing. PM me for more discussion.

Jim
camera_01.jpg

camera_02.jpg

camera_03.jpg

camera_04.jpg

camera_05.jpg

camera_06.jpg

camera_07.jpg

camera_08.jpg

camera_09.jpg

camera_10.jpg

camera_11.jpg