software update for phantom P330D model

Reaction score
Hi..i got this model from my USA based bro....he asked me to update the software..what should I download....its srial number is PH645162819...can anyone please help me..i yet to fly it

I am confused, which is not new to me. Why would he ask you to update it? Why doesn't he update it? He would know more about it than you. You never have to do any updates to the firmware if you don't want to. Could you clarify some more?

I am confused, which is not new to me. Why would he ask you to update it? Why doesn't he update it? He would know more about it than you. You never have to do any updates to the firmware if you don't want to. Could you clarify some more?
The drone is in India..that why

Sorry. The drone being in India to me has nothing to do with the issue. Your brother could have easily updated it if he wanted to do so or you can. Open up the app for your drone and down load it. Make an account in your name and it will tell you if there is an update. Hit update and do the update. It’s easy,

Sorry. The drone being in India to me has nothing to do with the issue. Your brother could have easily updated it if he wanted to do so or you can. Open up the app for your drone and down load it. Make an account in your name and it will tell you if there is an update. Hit update and do the update. It’s easy,
I think the current location IS relevant...and a communication problem exists perhaps? Maybe 'asked' = 'suggested''?

To @Anni65 Perhaps you don't need to update the software at the moment - so if it will fly OK - then do not update at the moment. If there is a problem and it is not flying well, a software update may not be the answer to the problem.

I think it is better if you first try to fly the drone and tell us if there are any problems and what the problems (if any) are. Also tell us which mobile device (phone/tablet etc) that you are using.

(Later: Aha - it's a Phantom 1. I don't know much about them but here is a link to get information) DJI Phantom Drone

Last edited:
Reactions: WV. Rootman
i tried a install window driver installerr..it wont install in my window 10 pc..for phantom....theres a error...my pc cant identify my drone..whats the solution

Last edited:
i tried a install window driver installerr..it wont install in my window 10 pc..for phantom....theres a error...my pc cant identify my drone..whats the solution
As I said, I'm not a Phantom1 owner, but a search here (the magnifying glass, top tight of the page) found me this thread.

So first of all, is your drone turned on when you try to connect?

I did another search here with keywords 'windows driver P1' and got these results. Search results for query: windows driver P1

Read through the results and there are some that might help you. The copied extract below is interesting and talks about problems installing the Windows driver on Windows 10. In post #7 it's written :-

"The assistant and driver suitable for your Phantom are in the Download section at this address.

DJI Phantom Drone
(that's the same link as I gave you in post #5)

Do not use more recent versions, because they apply to Phantom 2 and later.
If you have trouble in installing driver under Windows 10, first modify the PC date and time to 2014, install the driver and assistant(better if you run as administrator) and when everything work, go back to the current date and time. "

@Anni65 Don't forget about using the search engine here! It could help you find an answer to your problem.

Last edited:
i managed to install the naza m but the window drivr will not install...thats the reason the pc doesnt recognise the drone

The battery too is takingbtoo long to charge...also how to check if drone coonected with the remotecontroller

i managed to install the naza m but the window drivr will not install...thats the reason the pc doesnt recognise the drone
[

"Anni65, post: 1467877, member: 121973"]
The battery too is takingbtoo long to charge...also how to check if drone coonected with the remotecontroller

@Anni65 I understand that English isn't your first language so it isn't so easy for you but....

@Anni65 Don't forget about using the search engine here! It could help you find an answer to your problem(s). ;)

shipping batteries ex china will be a nightmare...the cost is prohibitive...saw youtube to revive a dead lipo:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

naza m working fine...quad parameters checked...the max height and radius is set at 2000 m each..is this really achieveable actually.

naza m working fine...quad parameters checked...the max height and radius is set at 2000 m each..is this really achieveable actually.
Whether it's achievable with the P1 or not, do you think that such limits could be reached sensibly, legally and safely in your country?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers