Software/APP questions.........

Reaction score
When i was buying the P3, i was under the impression that at least shortly after the release, we'd have the cool functions of the app that you see in youtube vids, including Follow me, drawing out a path and having the bird automatically complete it, and video editing on the app.

are these just coming out later than anticipated, or am i missing something?

yes they're coming out later, yes you're missing something. though to be fair, DJI never said Follow Me or Waypoints would be available on release, and Director is already included.

Limited video editing is already in the Pilot app. The "follow me", "poi", "path", etc. will be available later either from DJI or creative programmers using the DJI supplied software developers kit.

yes they're coming out later, yes you're missing something. though to be fair, DJI never said Follow Me or Waypoints would be available on release, and Director is already included.

Many thanks.

Reactions: bbfpv
Limited video editing is already in the Pilot app. The "follow me", "poi", "path", etc. will be available later either from DJI or creative programmers using the DJI supplied software developers kit.

Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj