So has any one flown on the new firmware (v1.1.301)?

This seems more like the official firmware update thread. Let's post here everyone.

Yeah it seems no one can understand the question in the title, so the topic becomes bogged down with things that don't answer the OPs question making the title meaningless.

you start a new thread and tell everyone to post there ... why didn't you just post here?

Because I will constantly update the first post in that thread with the latest firmware information. Because then there won't be 20 threads discussing different things about the same firmware. Because then you can have a one thread where you can scroll through the pages to see the on-going progress and issue information regarding firmwares as they get released. Because once the next firmware comes out we won't have 10 more threads about it and just keep it centralized.

Why do you need to question something instead of simply going along and being supportive. Negativity at this forum is outrageous.

Because I will constantly update the first post in that thread with the latest firmware information. Because then there won't be 20 threads discussing different things about the same firmware. Because then you can have a one thread where you can scroll through the pages to see the on-going progress and issue information regarding firmwares as they get released. Because once the next firmware comes out we won't have 10 more threads about it and just keep it centralized.

Why do you need to question something instead of simply going along and being supportive. Negativity at this forum is outrageous.

why did you need to make another thread instead of contributing to this thread and instead send me a private message to update the first post with new information.

Thanks but no thanks - its people like you who give this community a bad name.

Because it's easier for me to maintain the thread instead of having to message you every time and ask you to update it. You joined almost 3 years ago and have 58 messages. Not saying you're not an active lurker but definitely not an active participant.

Look at the track record of any threads on here, how many OPs actually keep up with updating anything? Close to none.

I give a bad name to this community by trying to come up with something centralized? Are you sure it's not you who gives this community a bad name by arguing and being negative instead of appreciating someone taking their time to search for information and to update accordingly?

Did the update. Went out to fly over the sea for 4 km in sport mode before the warning of battery power came up and activated RTH. Flied back and still got about 30% battery left. Did not really notice much difference, to be honest.

i just have it connected to the macbook pro and I'm following what the assistant says. theres nothing about the remote being involved at all so Im not sure why anyone is doing that. remote has already been upgraded... it's off and my iPhone is not connected either
Your tablet/phone connected to the transmitter will notify you of a update and that is how you update RC, not a new GO app!

Was my first flight today with the latest firmware. iPad Air 2, flew in P mode for about 20 minutes, landed with 30% battery left. No issues.

Just tried my first flight after updating yesterday. I also picked up a new iPad Mini 4 this morning so it was a first use for that as well. Everything seemed to work as before but I'm far from being an advanced pilot. I did notice a couple flickers in my video but I also get intermittent poor signal messages so I think the area I'm flying in is pretty heavily polluted with signals.

I updated yesterday. It failed on the assistant 3 times, decided to try on the iPad via the GO app and it sailed through without error. Bird and RC updated. Will try a test flight today as it was getting late yesterday.

I did both updates on Saturday and flew extensively at a SUP race and it behaved superbly. Here's the link to some of my video:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj