Smooth gimbal while moving

Reaction score
I've noticed that gimballing up or down while moving seems to be something that is hard to do smoothly with the phantom 4. Anyone have any tips?

You can slow down the gimbal wheel speed in the "Remote Controller Settings" --> "Gimbal Wheel Speed" section of DJI GO.

You could. Try modifying that setting until it responds like you want it to.

You can slow down the gimbal wheel speed in the "Remote Controller Settings" --> "Gimbal Wheel Speed" section of DJI GO.
There's also the "Gimbal Tilt Exp" setting which helps with the gradual acceleration of the tilt speed. And my favorite is the Gimbal tilt Smoothtrack, which smooths out the stopping motions of the gimbal tilt so the abrupt stops turn into gradual "slow downs" to an eventual stop. These little tidbits in the Go app is what I like so much about DJI products. These small features are the result of years of input from professionals flying things like the S900, Matrice and Inspire in real world applications in the commercial world. The Go app for the Phantom and Mavic benefits from all that professional experience, years ahead of the competition IMO.

To access these settings, click HD icon>camera icon>Advanced settings

Last edited:
Reactions: jlrsn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers