Small mishap this morning

Reaction score
Hi all
could some one point me in the right direction for parts in the uk for my p3s i need gimbal damping plate and the grey cable and the camera gimbal mainboard motherboard thank you

Steve

If you get some DJI parts made somewhere other than China, they won't be genuine.
DJI is in China!!
Rather obviously, I suspect the OP is talking about where they are shipped from, as opposed to where they are made... :)

I've ordered stuff from China and delivery has been as quick as 2 weeks but it usually takes longer, 3-4 weeks, so not ideal. For the value of that part, there's also the risk that it might get caught in the UK customs net and you could be liable for import taxes etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve57
AliExpress does lots of drone parts. Make sure you choose the China version as the European and American version charge higher prices. Been buying drone bits of them in the past and usually gets sent to England within a week

If they are made in China, they have to be shipped from China. If it is shipped from somewhere else, you are paying a middleman who gets them from China.

Reactions: Neon Euc
If they are made in China, they have to be shipped from China. If it is shipped from somewhere else, you are paying a middleman who gets them from China.
Spot on. That's why I buy direct from China all the time. Slightly off topic but if you buy clothes from China you have to go 2 sizes bigger then your normal size... Apart from trainers... Order the same size you usually have. But as for any drone parts, I had no issues at all and the price is lowest then I could ever find on AliExpress

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72