Small FPV GPS trainer drone

Check the dimensions and specs before buying any.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm looking for something about the size of a Hubsan X4, but with FPV and GPS and good range under $300 all in. Any suggestions?
Whatever you got it's not going to be as easy to fly as the Phantom.
You might be better off saving the $$ for batteries and putting the effort into learning how the Phantom works.

I've got a Phantom P3P and a Hubsan X4. Been flying for a few years. I'm looking for something cheaper, smaller, and more agile/fun to fly. Something that doesn't take 10 minutes to get in the air once I decide I want to fly. And something that isn't huge that will get my neighbors in a tizzy if I'm zooming around.

I'd really like a FPV racer with GPS, but don't want to spend that kind of $$. I really like the speed/agility of the Hubsan X4 but it's really easy to lose sight of and not be able to tell direction. So basically looking for something like the X4 but with FPV and GPS so I can find it if it goes down since it will be a smaller unit (I've lost a lot of X4's).
The X4 107D+ doesn't have the range or video quality I'm looking for. Next size up is the Hubsan H502S, but from reviews it's more for video so kinda slow. But I heard how it compares to the X4 in terms of speed agility. The H501S is bigger still and a little faster, but a little too big for what I want. At that point I'd rather fly my Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20