Skin / Wrap that Covers the Underside of the P3

Reaction score
I've been looking for skin that would cover the bottom of the AC, not just the top. It should help make it more visible than plain white. I only found one so far- Upgrade RC. Upgrade RC Any others out there? Would be really nice if the back / front were different colors to help with orientation.

If cosmetic value is not that important, can you use Red color reflective tape? It won't look nice but may help you spot the drone a little easily.

I wanted to do the bottom when I skinned my p3, couldn't find any that had bottom vinyls so ended up only doing the top, batts, and rc. I've been wanting to just dye the bottom and landing gear but am way to afraid to take it apart haha

I wanted to do the bottom when I skinned my p3, couldn't find any that had bottom vinyls so ended up only doing the top, batts, and rc. I've been wanting to just dye the bottom and landing gear but am way to afraid to take it apart haha

What skin did you go with? Any affect on gps etc.?

What skin did you go with? Any affect on gps etc.?
It's from mightyskins on amazon, went on really smoothly no air bubble problems it's been on fir a couple months and no peeling on the bird either battery or rc that's handled alot, been flying in cold recently and still no peeling problems, no issues with GPS or compass it acts the same as b4 I put the skin on .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3