Sketchy video link.

Reaction score
I recently updated all firmware and after it took about 30 tries to connect the RC to the aircraft I had to reset the options and parameters on the Go app. I sent the pantom 3 pro up on a test flight and now have very sketchy and intermittent video feed back to the remote and the app. I will get a half screen shot here and a whole screen shot there but I no longer get smooth video. Its nearly impossible to shoot video with the poor feed I am now getting. I never had this issue until the firmware update. It also reads on screen that I am flying near an airport and there is no airport near me. Anyone having these issues since the update and anyone have any feedback on this issue? Thanks.

I recently updated all firmware and after it took about 30 tries to connect the RC to the aircraft I had to reset the options and parameters on the Go app. I sent the pantom 3 pro up on a test flight and now have very sketchy and intermittent video feed back to the remote and the app. I will get a half screen shot here and a whole screen shot there but I no longer get smooth video. Its nearly impossible to shoot video with the poor feed I am now getting. I never had this issue until the firmware update. It also reads on screen that I am flying near an airport and there is no airport near me. Anyone having these issues since the update and anyone have any feedback on this issue? Thanks.

Dear ScottNavyMan,

Similar problems here. Airspace and wifi interference warnings in locations I've never had them in the last year.
I only get half a screen of still video about 2 or 3 times a minute. This is with my controller inches away from my P4 and the tablet 3 feet away using a longer usb cable.

It takes off but I ain't sendin' it nowhere like this.
Wasted a couple hours a day for the last week trying to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

Reactions: ScottNavyMan
had an issue like this on the P34K ended up downgrading firmware back to what it was prior to solve the issue

Reactions: flyit
I agree with that and I don't plan on doing any upgrading as long as I'm running good. I live the if it aint broke mentality

Have same problem. Updated firmware, linked rc to ac flys a dream but live picture intermitant, even lowered recording standards on both video and stills. Am about to try another lead from my ipad mini 2.
Did try and get and older i pad to work but it refused, neither did my Samsung note phone work at all???
All in all very dissapointed with the set up and wished I had gone for a cheaper make. Any help or ideas??
App: v3.1.22
A/C: v 1.11.20
R/C: v 1.9.3
Bin file used: v 01.11.0020

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1