Simultaneous video and photos

Reaction score
I thought the P4P would take video and photos simultaneously, and I believe I have done so myself. Today, however, I pressed the shutter button on the RC while shooting a video and got nothing. Tried it several times. I have checked the user guide and even did a Google search but can't find the answer. Doesn't the P4P do this? Have I missed something very glaring that should make me grateful none of you can laugh in my face? If so, please tell me what I have done wrong, or whether I need to contact DJI support. Thanks!

I thought the P4P would take video and photos simultaneously, and I believe I have done so myself. Today, however, I pressed the shutter button on the RC while shooting a video and got nothing. Tried it several times. I have checked the user guide and even did a Google search but can't find the answer. Doesn't the P4P do this? Have I missed something very glaring that should make me grateful none of you can laugh in my face? If so, please tell me what I have done wrong, or whether I need to contact DJI support. Thanks!
What are your camera settings ? Is the camera set to shoot raw only?
While videoing, it can only take jpg screenshots from the video stream.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl