Simple Answer: Reference Phantom 2 / bemuse Gimbal / FLIR DUO-R

Reaction score
Hello,

Newbie to the Phantom page, but not to quads. I currently have a little over 1200 hrs logged in quads total, and use my Mavic Platinum almost daily in my line of work (FAA Licensed).

Info:

I have a FLIR DUO-R that I want to mount to a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal. I want to add it to my stable of drones that I use in my line of work (TX R.E. Inspector T.R.E.C. #23026). I have searched for this answer, and it's probably here somewhere, but I haven't found a clear answer on it yet...

Question:

Will the DUO-R plug and play using a Phantom 2 (V.2.0) with Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal?...Or... will I have to make mods? I don't mind engineering mechanical mods, but I don't want to get into rewiring / modding hacks as far as electrical/programming, etc.

Hopefully someone has the answer for me. Thanks, y'all!

Hello,

Newbie to the Phantom page, but not to quads. I currently have a little over 1200 hrs logged in quads total, and use my Mavic Platinum almost daily in my line of work (FAA Licensed).

Info:

I have a FLIR DUO-R that I want to mount to a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal. I want to add it to my stable of drones that I use in my line of work (TX R.E. Inspector T.R.E.C. #23026). I have searched for this answer, and it's probably here somewhere, but I haven't found a clear answer on it yet...

Question:

Will the DUO-R plug and play using a Phantom 2 (V.2.0) with Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal?...Or... will I have to make mods? I don't mind engineering mechanical mods, but I don't want to get into rewiring / modding hacks as far as electrical/programming, etc.

Hopefully someone has the answer for me. Thanks, y'all!

had a look at some google images, it may fit on the gimbal, with a little work, but it has the same USB and HDMI plugs as a gopro camera so i would think it should work,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl