Phantom 2 with H3-D3 gimbal/Flir Duo thermal camera

Reaction score
Hello,
Hoping someone can help me out! Looking to buy a phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3 already onboard. Also already has monitor with downlink for FPV. My question is can I just buy the Flir Duo camera, plug it in and be all set to start thermal inspections???

Reactions: BillyN
Sorry to butt in on this. I am also new to all this. Does anyone know what the minimum focal distance for the Flir Duo is? I like to use it for other handheld inspection purposes as well. Thanks!

Hello,
Hoping someone can help me out! Looking to buy a phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3 already onboard. Also already has monitor with downlink for FPV. My question is can I just buy the Flir Duo camera, plug it in and be all set to start thermal inspections???

I see no reason you can't as it will connect the same way a GoPro does. Guess you realize that you have to power up the camera before you power up the P2 as you can't use wifi to turn on the camera once in the air.

Sorry to butt in on this. I am also new to all this. Does anyone know what the minimum focal distance for the Flir Duo is? I like to use it for other handheld inspection purposes as well. Thanks!

Why not contact Flir directly.FLIR Duo™ - The world' s most compact dual-sensor thermal imager for drones | FLIR Systems

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20