Should I Update The P3S Firmware?

My problem was with an LG Stylo 2+ phone that worked connected fine all year. Did the DJI log-in and a million other things. With my phone, Android 7 won't connect properly.

My problem was with an LG Stylo 2+ phone that worked connected fine all year. Did the DJI log-in and a million other things. With my phone, Android 7 won't connect properly.

Sorry to hear that. I have heard that Android is the never the same on any two different devices. Manufacturers are free to tweak as needed to make it work with their hardware. That's why the Apple products are so stable. One manufacturer, one operating system.

Hi I have a P3SE and saw underneath your post
(P3s..p34k,,p4,,x380,,explorer,
,samsung 8"tabA& Samsung tab A6 10:1,ITELITE DBS EXTENDER)

I crashed a new tablet because of 4-5 second lag issues and the "Gimbal Disconnected" error message in new update which DJI have admitted is their fault and will fix in next update?? I bought a secondhand tablet and downloaded the earlier firmware APK which works ok. I have no lag testing at home but haven't taken it out yet. Do you have the same tablet? If so please tell me it works ok?? Samsung T335, Galaxy Tab4 8.0 LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE - Full tablet specifications
Hi no sorry mine is 8" TAB A -smt355y,my 10/1 looks like that,cant really coment on it but looks ok,ps yip mine does work ok but do use the bigger one more

Reactions: Lugh23
Thanks Ian for your reply, I guess I'll just have to wait until weather gets better to go out and test it. Hopefully it''ll work as I do love my P3SE. It's so fast and I tested it for a few minutes in almost gale force winds and it actually held steady while being blasted by high winds. I see there is new firmware 1.1.20 is it ok or will I stick with 3.1.11?

Is it possible is it possible to revert back to Old firmware version?
Yes but you can only do by downloading DJIGO APK and not from the playstore or itunes. If you have the new firmware already downloaded and running then to get a clean download you have to delete all files on your SD card in the drone and download the APK firmware file you want say from here DJI GO for Android - APK Download. I deleted 3.1.18 and went back to 3.1.11 for my P3SE and switched off updates and it's fine. I'll wait until DJI have sorted out the Gimbal problem before updating again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak