Should I just buy another drone?

Would this happen to be a seller on craigslist? I found the exact deal from someone who supposedly ran a shop that went out of business and is selling his stock. The deal seems too good so im a bit skeptical

in South Florida? yea, and be careful of the neighborhood you visiit.

I do think they did have the pro/advanced versions, the girl had many of them, and was selling them out of her house for cheap. when I originally asked she said she sold out "but will have more in a few days"

got the call she got it in, went over there and found out it was the 4k, not the advanced

I received an email from DJI this week. It states they are changing the U.S. Warranty policies.

"Dear DJI Creators,

To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect today. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected.

Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI website to find an authorized DJI dealer where you can make your purchase."

Just info to consider. Buying from someplace not authorized with DJI may mean you get no warranty.

I love how they start off with "To provide you with ever better service" GTFOH

such BS! what does it matter DJI !! you're just trying to save money you cheap scum of a company! seriously, thats about as low as you can get, these things have serial #'s they know exactly who it was sold to (retailer) and the date, so they are going to punish regular people like US, simply because we didn't buy it from an authorized dealer that they see as authorized.

So business man buys 10 of them brand new from some guy on ebay who got them from some seller on Amazon, then gives his 10 best employees this gift, if within a week or so the battery exploded DJI tells those people to F off.

yea great company :rolleyes:

I was just saying the price for a refurb advanced is still expensive. the 400$ one was for the standard.
that is all. carry on

Got it. I was having some trouble trying to read your mind ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20