Shorten propellers

Any modification to the shape of the prop (which is what you'd be doing) obviously causes a change in the flow of air produced by the prop.
That will almost always cause instability - and almost predictably, a total loss of control of the bird.
Wait for the new props, and increase your space from objects while flying until you get really proficient at handling your bird ....

YES ,it will affect it , that being said if you try it , please film it so we can see your results . :twisted:

I think that "asking for trouble" may be too mild an assessment. I think trouble would be pretty much guaranteed and I would be stalking the delivery person rather than trying to fly. My sympathies that you can't fly until spare rotors arrive.

Thanks for the responses. I'll keep her grounded till the new propellers arrive.

Although I'm not for flying with a broken prop but I was in a situation where I had to. The tip broke and I creatively got some scotch tape, folded over and wrapped around the end of the prop. It flew perfectly. I flew it that way for a few days until my extra blades came in the mail. I only say do it if you have to.

That might be an idea. I'll have to see what these guys are willing to pay for the video to see if it's worth trying. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub