Shipping time from DJI Los Angeles (repair returns)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for DJI shipping once they complete a repair? I got an email from them Tuesday saying they were done fixing my Phantom but not when I could expect it back. I replied and asked for a tracking number but never received one. Also, do they ship via UPS or FedEx?

I live in Ohio by the way.

Thanks in advance

No it didn't cost me anything except shipping from me to them. I've only had it since October so it was under warranty. Basically it wasn't flying correctly and I tried everything to fix it to no avail. They even told me over the phone they had never heard of anything like it because my NAZA numbers were all good.

As for call to find out, I was on hold for an hour when I origianlly called so I didn't want to go throguh that again. I will post again once I receive my Phantom.

When I had to send mine in they sent me a UPS tracking # when it was shipped back to me. The email came from UPS ("UPS Quantum View"). Maybe check your spam folder to see if the email ended up there?

Do you remember if they shipped it out the same day they sent an email saying the repair work was done? They told me the repairs were done 6 days ago and I never got an email with tracking (checked everywhere) and it's still not here.

Thanks

They never sent an email that repair work was done. I got an email from DJI on 2/21 saying that my unit was received, then on 2/25 I got an email from UPS with the tracking #.

Hopefully your Phantom will be arriving any day now. :)

Well, I just got an email from DJI and UPS saying the Phantom is shipping TODAY, literally one week after they told me the repair was complete. Needless to say I'm not too thrilled about this since I've been awaiting it ever since they told me the repairs were done. I emailed them back asking why it took a week to ship it back but I'm sure I won't get a response. The tracking number says I'll get it on Monday... so I'll miss yet again another beautiful weekend of flying :x

Thanks for the heads up, I sent in a Zenmuse and rec'd an email saying it was shipping last friday 3/14 but no notification via who. I'll just wait and see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers